HARP provide a variety of post-excavation services, which are relevant to a number of different types of archaeological projects and needs. From archaeological illustrations work and digital outputs, to environmental processing and sample preparation, HARP offer, cost-effective, post-excavation skills and expertise for research projects, community groups, university students and developers. See below for our full range of services. To discuss your project needs or to find out more about our post-excavation services please contact Ian.
- Processing and preparation of archaeological bulk soil samples
- Preparation of environmental remains for specialist analysis
- Preparation of artifactual assemblages for specialist analysis
- Digitisation of site illustrations and plansPreparation of cartographic outputs for all forms of archaeological works
- Graphic design and layout suitable for heritage display boards, brochures and flyers
- Full range of GIS services including analysis of spatial data and manipulation